Saturday, July 11, 2009

attend a stupid telematch (11/07/09)

today me together with my friend and junior went to a school for a telematch which my ex-junior invite me to participate in... at first it is fun to play, but everything went wrong when we found outt that we have sort of disqualified from the game when we dint went to all the 10checkpoint. we are very angry with the organising committee giving us the wrong information and make us lose the telematch. We are not the only group which have been given the wrong information there are 2more group that end up losing the game like us... i am really very dissapointed with the way they organize the telematch... but i wont blame it on my ex-junior for inviting me there... she just wan us to have fun....

2 comments:

Sze Yee said...

yalo... haiz... but my senior got said them giv wrong instruction to u all..... paiseh la lao jamie~~~

霓·可樂 said...

hahaha.... Lao Jamie... miss eu alll... today went to BR JJ, you guess who i met at there? hehe.. is Ah Yap! so pretty nice.. to meet her there..