Friday, May 29, 2009

recent life...

the middle one is dead fish... haha...

haix juat finish my exam on wednesday (27/05/2009) so tired... but today very happy cause is teachers day and we all at there play with lower six junior... they are so cute... haha... and also very BAD... now is two week mid year holiday don know wan to do wat during the holiday... so boring... after holiday must study hard ah... and also i wish good luck to my dear dead fish junior... hope u are happy at stk... if not happy can come back bk la...

8 comments:

Sze Yee said...

haha!!!! T.T so touch~~~
i will know u will miss me ^^ hehe
u wan me back to BK ah? y dun1 go out?? coz at skul can kacau me whole day?? haha!

btw i wish u can get good result in ur STPM la ^^
must miss me ya!!!!! sms me ya!!!! call me oso ya!!! ^^ hehe

Michelle said...

haha~ i noe we're cute.. but not so bad as u say la... hehe =P

j@mie said...

haha... now cannot kacau u liau loh...i know la u alll very good la... just a bit naughty loh.. haha...

Michelle said...

haha~ naughty oni cute ma.. haha=P

Sze Yee said...

yalo ^^ cannot kacau me but can miss me ma, wahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yalo, we naughty u oni can remember us ^^

Amy Soo said...

U have a blog!! This is so ridiculous!!! Linked u! :)

霓·可樂 said...

Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
haha... i prefer to call you Lao Jamie orhx.. jkjk...
hehehe^^

j@mie said...

ghguy